|User Group||Annual fee ($/pop)||Minimum ($)||Example||Example population||Example cost ($)|
|Public university library||0.17||270||Binghamton University||13,000||2,210|
|Community college library||0.115||270||Monroe Community College||17,000||1,955|
|Private college library||0.185||270||St. Bonaventure University||2,850||527|
|County library||0.0055||95||Westchester County||905,572||4,981|
|K-12 library||0.045||95||Buffalo School District||45,721||2,057|
|Suffolk law library||0.0012||270||Oswego||123,875||1,661|
|Government (state, federal) library||0.15||270||NASA||4,500||675|
|Nonprofit||0.15||270||New York Public Research||5,500||825|
|For profit||0.3||270||ABC Law Firm||2,000||600|
|University law||0.3||270||University of New York Law||1,100||330|
|Medical||0.3||270||New York Medical College||5,100||1,530|
1. Some libraries may be eligible for discounts through a consortium purchase. Please check with your consortium before subscribing.
2. Remote access is available for some libraries through a referer page arrangement. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
3. Fees for college libraries include access to their campus-wide networks.
4. System-wide network access for cities is available at twice the annual fee for the city library system.
5. System-wide network access for counties will be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
6. Fees for each library will be calculated based on population figures indicated in the latest official edition of library statistics. If city or county library population figures are unavailable, we use RAND New York figures.
7. Fees are subject to change without notice.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 492-7959 .